- Hits: 13
Brigade of Gurkhas
1. GENERAL: The Brigade of GurkhaIntake 1984 Numberies Annual Get Together Party will be held onSaturday 20 August 2016 at The Royal Artillery Army Barrack, Ha-Ha Road, Woolwich, London, SE18 4BH
2. AIM: The aimofthis instructionis tohighlighttheadministrativedetailsandtasksfor theevent,inorder tomaketheevent asuccess.
3. TIMINGS:Timingfor the eventsis asfollow:
|Hall preparation, Tents setup, decoration Stage, Soundsystem||All Numberies, Plumstead, London (Except the numberies who are tasked for drinks)|
|12:00||-------||Entryopen||Treasurers Mohan and Tara|
|12:00||-------||Tit Bits open||All|
|14:30||15:30||Health & Safety and other Speeches||Secretary, Vice chairman, Chairman and Tek Gharti (6390) for felicitation.|
|15:30||16:00||Culture dance||Entertainment ICs Tej and Pan|
|16:00||17:00||Fun games||Yam (66328) for Gens and Hos for Ladies|
|18:00||--------||Dinner Main Course open||All|
4. General Grouping and Tasks:
Numbery Ganga Gurung 6451 has taken a full responsibility to choose the best restaurant so that the best tit bits, BBQ and dinner will be served for the day. He will be assisted by numbery Suk Dura. The following provisional menu was prepared in the meeting. It will be finalized in nearer date.
- Spring Roll Vegetable
- Pangra and peas mixed
- Small fish fried.
- Chicken Wings
- Vegetable burgers
- Plain Rice
- Mix Vegetable
- Chicken curry
- Pork with choisum
2. Drinks: Phul Ale 6297 (I/C), Lil Thapa 6295, Phaguram Ale 6346 and Surya Rana 6319 will take a full responsible to buy the following drinks from Cash and Carry and sell them in the following price. The bar opens at 12:00 until end of the program.
- Whiskey and Brandy Single £1.50 and double £2.50
- Beer A can of any beer £1.50
- Wine A glass of wine £2.50
- Water A bottle of water £1.00
- Coke A can of soft drink £1.00
- Diet Coke
3. PA System: PA system will be hired from Mr. Kumar and he will be fully briefed by Dal Prasad Thapa 6246
4.Main Entrance: Treasurers Mohan Gurung 6459 and Tara Rana 6318 are to be ready to main the gate by 12:00 hours.
5. Entertainment: Entertainment ICs Pan 6306 and Tej are responsible to arrange cultural dances. Please ask Dal Thapa for assistance
Fun games will be organized by Yam Pun 6328 and Keshav Rana 6276 for gens and Hos Thapa 6279 and Rup Rana 6325 for ladies.
6. First Aider: Numbery Phaguram Ale 6346 will be a First Aider for the party. He makes sure that a first aid box is available in case of an emergency.
7. Announcer: Mrs.Devi Ale (wife of Phul Ale 6297) will conduct all programs.
8. Backdrop Welcome Sign: New Intake 1984 backdrop will be made by Ram Gurung 6574. DurgaThapa 6277and Khim Galami 6317 wlll setup the backdrop so that beautiful pictures can be taken with its back ground and it also welcomes all our numberies.
9. Seating Plans:Numbery Prem Rana 6240 I/C, Saharman Magar 6602, Sher Thapa 6250, Ek Gurung 6383 and all numberies are to setup seating arrangement. Dal Thapa 6246 and Ram Gurung 6574 will provide tents. Em Pun 6391 will hire some chairs. I would like to request to all numberies to bring tents if you have got one.
10. Video and photography: Mr. Santosh Pun Mob: 07765563321 (brother in low of Em Pun 6391) will be full responsible for taking video and photograph throughout the day. Secretary Ram will contact him before the party starts.
- Under 5 years of age -Free
- 6 -12 years of age -£10
- Over 12 years of age -£15
- Senior Citizen -Free
12. Dress: Casual and comfortable dress will be worn as the party will be outdoor.
13. Sponsor:All successful businessmen or careers of intake 1984 numberies are kindly requested to sponsor Raffle Draw Prizes. Please forward your names to the community members.
14. Felicitation: We will appreciate to all those who have completed graduation and those who have helped or created any recognized activities this year. I therefore kindly request all area Reps or individual to forward their names to numbery Tek Gharti 6390 on mob 07429842680.
15. Registration of Membership: All are strongly recommended to secure a membership. Treasure will be available to help you on this matter.
16. Transportation for numberies who use South East Train Service and DLR:. To be confirmed later.
17. Private Car:There is a car parking space. All drivers will be directed on their arrival by Gore Chhantyal 6324.
18. Rifle Draw: Rifle draw responsible is taken by Mrs Dal Thapa, Mrs Ram Gurung, Mrs Surya Rana, Mrs Keshav Rana, Mrs Dom Gurung and all Plumstead numberni bahiniharu.
19. Recce date: All available numberies are to attend at party venue on Saturday 13 Aug 2016. Time will be confirmed later date.
The party will be outdoor areas. Please wear comfortable dress and enjoy the party in the summer. On behalf of chairman and all committee members would like kindly request you all Numbaries and families UK and around the worldfor your attendance.
“Jai Intake 1984”
Mr. Em Bahadur Pun
Phone - 07740157824.