Annual Get Together Party will be held on Saturday 22 August 2015
- Hits: 79
1. GENERAL: Intake 1984 Brigade of Gurkhas Numberies Annual Get Together Party will be held on Saturday 22 August 2015 at Lakeside Complex, Belvedere Road, London, SE2 9AN
2. AIM: The aim of this instruction is to highlight the administrative details and tasks for the event, inorder to make the event a success.
3. TIMINGS: Timing for the events is as follow:
|Hall preparation/decoration/ Sound system||All Plumstead Numberies, London|
|11:00||-------||Entry open||Treasurers Mohan and Tara|
|11:00||-------||Tit Bits/Bar open||Food IC Suk & Ganga/ Bar ICs|
|13:00||-------||BBQ Open||Food IC Suk & Ganga|
|14:00||-------||Commence of the Programme||Devi Ale, Sec, V/Chair & Chairman|
|15:00||16:00||Fun Games||Plumstead ladies & Yam (66282)|
|--------||Culture programme||Entertainment ICs Tej and Pan|
|17:00||--------||Dinner/ Main Course open||Food IC and Ganga|
4. General Grouping and Tasks:
The Asst Food IC numberi Ganga Gurung (6451) with the help of numberi Yam Pun (6282) has taken a full responsibility to choose the best restaurant so that the best tit bits, BBQ and diner will be served for the day. The food IC numberi Suk Dura is to ensure that all foods are served timely and well cooked.
The following provisional menu was prepared in the meeting. It will be finalized in nearer date.
- Spring Roll Vegetable
- Pangra and peas mixed
- Chicken Wings
- Items for vegetarian ie. Potatoes, corn on cup etc….
- Plain Rice
- Mix Vegetable
- Chicken curry
- Pork with choisum
- Paneer (Veg only)
Numberies Buddhi Shrestha (6399), Surya Rana (6319), Keshav Rana (6276) and Rup Rana (6325) will take a full responsible to buy the following drinks from Cash and Carry and the bar open at 11:00 hours until end of the program.
- Whiskey Famous Grouse
- Beer Estella and Foster
- Diet Coke
3. PA System:
PA system will be hired from Mr. Kumar and he will be fully briefed by Dalpsd Thapa (6246).
4.Main Entrance: Treasurers Mohan Gurung and Tara Rana are to be ready to man the gate by 11:00 hours.
5. Entertainment: Entertainment ICs Tej and Pan Gurung are responsible to arrange cultural dances.
Fun games will be organized by Yam Pun (66282) and Plumstead ladies.
6. First Aider: Numbery Phaguram Ale (6346) is asked to act as a First Aider of the day. He is to make sure that a first aid box is readily available in case of an emergency.
7. Anchor: Mrs. Devi Ale (Wife of numbery Phul Ale 6297) will conduct all program.
8. Backdrop Welcome Sign: Intake 1984 backdrop will be setup by Numberies Hosh Thapa (6279) and Lil Thapa (6295) so that beautiful pictures can be taken with its back ground and it also welcomes all our numberies.
9. Seating Plans:Numbery Durga Thapa (6277) with the help of Yam Pun (6328) is to organize chairs inside hall and further discussion is required for outdoor seating plan.
10. Video and photography:Numbery Phul Ale (6297) will be full is responsible for taking video and photograph throughout the day
- Under 5 years of age -Free
- 6 -12 years of age -£10
- Over 12 years of age -£15
- Senior Citizen -Free
12. Dress: Casual and comfortable dress. Note that the party will be at outdoor and indoor.
13. Sponsor:All successful businessmen or careers of intake 1984 numberies are kindly requested to sponsor Raffle Draw Prizes. Please forward your names to the community members.
14. Felicitation: We will appreciate to all those who have completed graduation and those who have helped or created any recognized activities this year. I therefore kindly request all area Reps or individual to forward their names to secretary.
15. Registration of Membership: All are strongly recommended to secure a membership. Treasure will be available to help you on this matter.
16. Transportation for numberies who use South East Train Service: There will be an arrangement of picking up and dropping off numberies from & to Abbey Wood rail Station. The driver’s mobile numbers will be provided in nearer date.
16. Private Car:There is a car parking space. All drivers will be directed on their arrival.
The party will be at outdoor and indoor both areas. Please wear comfortable dress and enjoy the party in the summer. On behalf of chairman and all committee members would like kindly request you all Numbaries and families UK and around the worldfor your attendance as soon as possible.
Mr. Em Bahadur Pun
Phone - 07740157824.